Several plots are finished or substantially advanced in the series finale Ted Lasso. When Nate finally forgave Coach Beard, he was able to return to AFC Richmond; when Jamie finally forgave his father, he gained self-assurance on and off the field; and when Rebecca Welton (Hannah Waddingham) finally forgave Rupert, she found emotional peace. the episode is packed with twists and reveals that leave viewers on the edge of their seats. Here (www.tvacute.com) we have provided a comprehensive summary of the most important events.
What happened in Ted Lasso Season 3 Episode 12?
- When Coach Lasso (Jason Sudeikis) got back to Kansas, he was able to see his son Henry again. In the final scene, he gave his son the same piece of advice he had given to Sam: “Be a goldfish.”
- Coach Willis Beard (Brendan Hunt) remained in London to wed Jane in front of the Richmonds at Stonehenge. There was also Jane’s new baby and her scary lover Red.
- The club’s matriarch, Rebecca, has opted to retain her 51 percent share of AFC Richmond. She has reunited with the Dutchman and his daughter thanks to the Greyhounds, who became her adopted family.
- After putting his anger behind him, Jamie Tartt (Phil Dunster) was able to make amends with his father, James, who was making good progress in treatment.
- Nathan “Nate” Shelley reunited with his family and resumed his role as an assistant coach. They were witnessed at Taste of Athens, where they dined.
- With his own career on the line and accusations of sexual misconduct swirling around him, Rupert slammed the newly installed West Ham coach to the ground.
- After breaking up with Rupert Mannion (Anthony Head), Rebecca signed a book contract.
- The game was tied until the team captain converted a penalty kick, and AFC Richmond went on to defeat West Ham United.
- After the victory over West Ham United, Colin embraced Michael again in front of the crowd and gave him a kiss.
- The goalkeeper adopted the name “Zorro” and vowed to keep his mask on in the future.
- Sam Obisanya (Toheeb Jimoh) fulfilled a lifelong ambition by making his national team debut for Nigeria.
- Dani Rojas (Cristo Fernández) was finally happy when he was reunited with the two ladies from the second season premiere.
- A trio of die-hard AFC Richmond fans Baz Adam Colborne), Jeremy (Bronson Webb), Paul (Kevin Garry), and bar owner Mae all received stock in AFC Richmond thanks to a gift from Rebecca.
- After retiring, Zava (Maximilian Osinski) moved to California and developed an avocado farm before making a comeback with the Los Angeles Football Club.
- Despite their previous reconciliation, the future of Roy Kent (Brett Goldstein) and Keeley’s relationship appears to remain questionable. Keeley Jones (Juno Temple) decided to pursue reestablishing her public relations firm rather than spending time with either Roy or Jamie. Rebecca was the recipient of her proposal to form a female football squad for AFC Richmond.
- After a surprising victory over Man City, Richmond is on the cusp of title contention. Trent Crimm’s hair, it must be said, is absolutely fantastic.
- As the program drew to a close, Ted was getting ready to drop a “truth bomb” on Rebecca when the credits rolled. One could interpret Brandi Carlile’s rendition of “Home” from “The Wiz” as Ted continuing his confession.
Although nothing has been confirmed, the season finale seems to be the last one. The future of “The Richmond Way” is in doubt if Beard, Roy, and Nate don’t have Ted to lead them. In a nutshell, the season finale involved Ted’s decision to move back to Kansas, Nate’s return to AFC Richmond, issues brought on by Roy and Jamie’s acts, and hope for a reunion with the Dutchman.