Read Carefully, Our general submission guideline to submit a guest post.
We are glad you are interested in our portal to post your thought and content.
Who Are We?
TVAcute is an online content platform where we write about tv show news, movie reviews recaps etc.
Although we are very concerned about the blog’s content, we do read every guest post request we receive before publishing.
TVAcute has started accepting guest articles. In addition, we are always looking for new authors. We want to hear if you have an idea that will challenge our readers and push our industry forward.
We aim to give readers new insights on topics that keep you up all night. Therefore, we invite the community of writers, bloggers, and doodlers to join us and share your masterpiece to publish it on our platform.
However, we will be very honest and tell the truth to our writers that writing for our platform will take a lot of work.
Therefore, we hope that your article is plagiarism free and unique and will only publish your content.
Guest Post Guidelines:
We want you to understand our guidelines before you write or submit a story to TVAcute. Therefore we request you to read the guidelines below carefully and follow them:
- Depending on the complexity of the topic, The minimum required length of the article is 1000 words.
- Ensure that the content you provide to post has a good readability score.
- Content needs to be 100% unique. If plagiarism is found, we have the right not to post your content.
- There should be no grammatical or language errors in your article. Your posts should be informative, interactive, and interesting. Every post on our blog is designed to provide users with valuable information.
- Your article should be well structured with headings, subtitles, bullets, quotation marks, and images of at least 800*800 pixels so that the image will not blur. And attach your image in a doc file or the mail.
- Do not use irrelevant images or copyrighted images owned by others.
- Do not promote any services or products in your story. We reserve the right to delete promotional links in your articles. However, you can link to related information articles.
- If you do not follow the above guidelines, you will most likely not receive a letter from us.
Contact us OR Email us now for any other queries, questions, and guidelines.