The Flash is a 2023 American superhero movie based on the same-named DC Comics character. It is the thirteenth film in the DC Extended Universe. Andy Muschietti is the director, working from a script by Christina Hodson. The plot, action scenes, humor, and performances—especially those of Miller and Keaton—were praised for the movie.
On a mission in Gotham City, Batman (Ben Affleck) and Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) reunite with Barry Allen, popularly known as the Flash. Due to the upheaval caused by Barry’s failed time travel effort to save his mother, he is forced to mentor his younger self and enlist the aid of other iterations of Batman and Supergirl. The multiverse is affected significantly by the conflict with General Zod. In the Ezra Miller-led film “The Flash,” a lot happens, including thrilling cameos and a post-credits scene. Here is a list of what to anticipate:
List of The Flash Movie Cameos
1. In an opening heist, Gal Gadot makes a comeback as Wonder Woman and saves Batman.
2. In a post-credits sequence, Jason Momoa plays Aquaman.
3. Although Henry Cavill doesn’t show up in person, Superman is depicted on television battling a volcanic eruption.
4. The unexpected appearance of George Clooney as a different Batman raises questions about the direction the DC film world is taking.
5. To alludes to his almost-role in a Superman movie that was scrapped, Nicolas Cage momentarily appears as Superman in CGI.
6. During a Speed Force sequence, CGI clones of Christopher Reeve and Helen Slater, who previously played Superman and Supergirl, can be seen.
7. A cameo appearance by Adam West’s vintage Batman from the 1960s television series is also made by Burt Ward as Robin and Cesar Romero as the Joker.
8. It also features the black-and-white George Reeves Superman from the “Adventures of Superman” TV series from the 1950s.
9. Teddy Sears makes a brief appearance as Jay Garrick, the original Flash, dressed as per the comic book.
10. As Thomas Curry, the father of Aquaman, Temuera Morrison is back.
11. As Batman’s devoted butler Alfred Pennyworth, Jeremy Irons returns.
12. In a brief cameo, director Andy Muschietti is seen devouring a hotdog.
13. Although Jaime Lannister is not part of “The Flash,” the talented actor from “Game of Thrones” makes a brief appearance as a pizza-eating man in a cameo that’s easy to miss. And with that, our hero receives a well-deserved special thank you in the end credits.
Post-Credits Scene: A continuation of Aquaman’s journey in the future film “Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom” is hinted at in the post-credits scene, which has Jason Momoa’s character, Aquaman, intoxicated and passed out in a pool of water.
Some cameos are only winks to the past, while others hint at potential changes to the DC Universe. Future movies have intriguing new opportunities thanks to the multiverse theory. While watching the “The Flash” movie, keep an eye out for these unexpected appearances.